With “kitten season” fully underway, shelters will soon be full of cats and kittens in need of loving homes. It is in late spring and early summer when cats often have a litter of kittens. This increases the number of felines that are homeless. Due to higher-than-normal numbers of kittens and cats in shelters at this time of year, June is recognized as Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat month.Read More
Last updated: April 5, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective May 25, 2020 the restrictions on veterinary practices have been lifted. Based on these changes, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (Pick-up Only)
5. NEW PET OWNERS Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- The team at Southglen Veterinary Hospital