Use our Pet Health Checker tool to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention or if you should continue to monitor those symptoms at home. To get started, click on the dog or cat to identify which type of pet you have, and then enter your pet’s symptom to continue.
With “kitten season” fully underway, shelters will soon be full of cats and kittens in need of loving homes. It is in late spring and early summer when cats often have a litter of kittens. This increases the number of felines that are homeless. Due to higher-than-normal numbers of kittens and cats in shelters at this time of year, June is recognized as Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat month.
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective May 25, 2020 the restrictions on veterinary practices have been lifted. Based on these changes, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Continue our "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call us. We will take a history of your pet's health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside, and take care of any needed medications and payment.
Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on "Online Store".
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
4. OPERATING HOURS We are OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 10:00 pm Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (Pick-up Only)
5. NEW PET OWNERS Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!